The Dodge Family Association was founded by Robert Livingston Dodge, Earl Farwell Dodge, and Virginia Dodge Murphy in 1981. All 3 of our founders are now deceased, as are many of our original board members.
Norman E. Dodge, President, Washington - He takes care of our on-line data bases except for our mystery data base. Norman is a descendant of William Dodge who came to MA in 1629.
C. Eileen. Dodge, Secretary and Volunteer Genealogist, Washington - Eileen is constantly working on our Dodge Mysteries trying to clear them up and adding to our mystery data base as the need arises. Eileen has in her ancestry the Starbucks of Nantucket..
Jim Bailey, Vice President, Rhode Island
Jim is a descendant in the Tristram Dodge line.
Calvin Gordon Dodge, Texas, is our Treasure. He descends from William Dodge 1629. Calvin's father was one of our Founders, Earl F. Dodge.
Charles W. Dodge, Board member, California, volunteer genealogists
The officially stated purpose of our is to:
Among Major Activities in which we have participated in the past :
- Promote goodwill and fellowship among the Dodge Family members.
- Promote the gathering and preservation of genealogical facts to preserve the memory of our forbearers.
- Exchange genealogical facts and information.
- Encourage the updating of Dodge Genealogies which have been published.
join us. .
- Publishing new and re-printing previous genealogical books which will help you trace your Dodge ancestry through American history and back into medieval England.
- Organizing regional Family Reunions for research, social, project organization, and fun purposes.
- Lobbying to save ancient Dodge historical sites, such as Halliday Hill house in Offerton, England.
- Organizing tours to the old Dodge Family Historical Sites.
- We still publish a newsletter, The Dodge Family Journal, which is a 6 page newsletter that is sent free to all members 4 times a year. Those who receive it via email, will also recceive during the year other interesting items.